Recent Before & After Photos

Soot Damage From Kitchen Fire


SERVPRO of South Columbus was called out to this local Columbus home to help with the fire and soot damage. Even though the fire started in the kitchen, smoke m... READ MORE



Electrical Fire


This fire caused damage throughout the home due to an electrical fire. SERVPRO of South Columbus was initially called out for a board-up to secure this home&rsq... READ MORE



Mold Damage In Pickerington


If you discover mold in your Pickerington home, don't panic, call our experts! Our mold damage technicians can be reached 24/7 to respond to your emergency. Our... READ MORE



Storm Damage – Columbus Office Building


Storm damage at this Columbus office building was the result of high winds associated with a strong line of thunderstorms damage the roof of the building allowi... READ MORE



Destructive Fire in German Village


The fire that started in this German Village kitchen spewed large volumes of greasy, smelly soot through a large portion of the house. Combine the blackened sur... READ MORE



Bexley/German Village Area Top-Down Sewage Backup


This multi-level commercial structure in the Bexley/German Village area sustained a sewage blockage resulting in much-needed cleanup and disinfecting. Our SERVP... READ MORE



Commercial Water Cleanup – Columbus


Commercial water damage at this Columbus facility was caused by a broken water main. The building management south out a professional water restoration company ... READ MORE



Water Damage – Columbus Home


Water damage struck at this Columbus home while the residents were away. A water line burst in the attic and water flowed for a day or more onto the ceiling bel... READ MORE



Mold Damage - Columbus Home


Mold damage developed at this Columbus home due to a leaking supply line to the dishwasher. The drywall behind the cabinetry became moisture-laden and that comb... READ MORE



German Village Commercial Building Suffers Storm Damage


The stormwater entered this storage and maintenance area of a commercial building in German Village and soaked the wood flooring. Whenever SERVPRO ASD applied s... READ MORE